The Blog of Jas

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Busy. Tired.

So I'm sitting here in the cafe at uni (the ECU-ML wireless notwork has decided to for once) having arrived early for once.

Of course the early is entirely related to the fact that I woke up at 8:45am for my 9am class, so I decided to ditch it and come straight down here.

I probably should do some work on an assignment or something, but I really can't be bothered. I'm way too tired and drained to care about them.

Sigh.

I probably shouldn't have stayed at small group until almost midnight last night. It's annoying though when the thing you get your biggest boost out of for the week is the thing that makes you the most tired the next day.

Oh well, I can probably get an early night tonig...... oh, that's right! I have an assignment due tomorrow that I've almost started.

*grumble*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home