The Blog of Jas

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Relax Maxx

I'd completely forgotten about the above school camp that I'm on this weekend (well, one night - Friday-Saturday). Even though it's Yet Another Thing I Have To Do, I'm looking forward to it. Given that it's a group of about 30 Year 11-12 crew, most of whom I'm good mates with, it's hardly going to be hard work. And as the name suggests, the idea of the camp (for them, but hopefully for me as well even as a "leader") is just to relax and chill.

Something I need at the moment.

I'm thinking that my mobile phone is going to be out of reception for the whole time I'm there (ie. I'm enforcing it with the power button if it isn't), and I may or may not leave my computer at home so that I'm forced to not do any real work and actually enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home