The Blog of Jas

Friday, March 24, 2006

MOTD

Sitting in church office... about to head to RelaxMaxx camp.

I have the computer since it's been with me all day. Unless I have a good reason it won't be outside its case while on camp.

Phone is getting turned off. If anyone desperately needs to contact me..... too bad!

The video grading story has taken a good turn. In fact, it walked out of my home in the hands of someone who has time to do it at about 9:45am today. I don't have to worry about it until Tuesday night when we're doing the authoring. Except I am. I need to remind myself how to use DVD Studio cause I haven't played with it for ages... and if I don't know I'm going to look fairly silly come Tuesday.

Oh, and a major assignment due Tuesday arvo. Fun times. I probably should start that sometime soon!

Not until I'm home from camp though.

I can do lots of short messages in separate paragraphs can't I?

Like this.

Ahem, anyway. I'm starting to be silly so I'll stop. If anyone actually read this far, post a comment and tell me to shut up :P (and/or say hi so I know who out of the few people i gave the link to actually reads this regularly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home