The Blog of Jas

Monday, February 05, 2007

Six things...

Well I was tagged by Paul, so I'm now obliged to share six weird things about myself:

1. The first car I owned was a Hyundai Excel that ran on LPG. It was nice back in the day, having to spend almost nothing to fill it up.

2. I don't tan in the sun. I burn, peel, and go back to the same colour (cue: "White and Nerdy"). This leads to plenty of jokes from steve about the amount of sun that I don't see. Related to the this, I have a birthmark near my left ankle which is the only part of me that tans. Given that it's usually covered by a sock, it doesn't see much sun, so it tends not to be hugely different.

3. I remember weird things. For example, I can name (almost, I missed one when I did it the other night) every train station on a Melbourne train line I've been on maybe 3 times in my life. I reckon I could do it for two others as well.

4. This memory doesn't extend to useful things, such as how long it takes to get places. I'm continually optimistic about how long it takes to get somewhere, and thus chronically late.

5. I have 3 units left to go to complete my uni course, but I'm doing 5 just for the fun of it.

6. I was going to try and have my new Wordpressised blog ready especially for this post. I didn't, but I figured I probably better do this now before I forget about it.



And now....

John
Tony
Mark
Angus

You have been officially tagged. Get to it.

1 Comments:

  • Good work re. Uni. That way it doesn't matter if you fail 2 subjects.

    By Blogger Jonny, at 9:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home