The Blog of Jas

Sunday, March 04, 2007

In case you were wondering...

For the forseeable future, you're only getting short posts... whatever fits into my Blogger widget.

Blogger has kindly decided that I Really Want To Upgrade To New Blogger So Much That I Shouldn't Be Able To See My Old Blogger Dashboard Until I Upgrade. I tend to disagree, hence my stubborn non-upgrading... as well as the fact that WordPress doesn't play nice with New Blogger... not that it plays nice with the current games either.

If anyone can tell me an easy way of exporting my blog out to WordPress with the way it's going at the moment, please let me know.

1 Comments:

  • i havent explored it too much, but since having to upgrade my blogs to the new blogger, there is this little button thing you can press that says
    "
    You're publishing on blogspot.com

    Switch to: • Custom Domain (Point your own registered domain name to your blog)

    Hint: If you want to publish to an external FTP server, you will need to Set 'Blog Readers' to 'Anybody' and use a Classic Template."

    i have no idea if that means anything to you...


    actually, on further examination. that wont help at all...

    :)

    By Blogger Meika, at 6:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home